Honey Stinger, the leading manufacturer of honey-based nutritional products, has added Pink Lemonade and caffeinated Lime-Ade flavours to its organic chews product line. The new offerings add to Honey Stinger’s popular USDA-certified organic line, bringing the total number of flavour varieties to six.
“Our chews have found a loyal following among runners, cyclists, triathletes and health conscious consumers. The new flavours will only build upon that,” said Bill Gamber, Honey Stinger President and co-founder.
“The combination of size, taste and consistency of our chews makes them an ideal energy snack. It doesn’t hurt that they’re also delicious.”
Located in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, Honey Stinger ‘makes convenient, nutritious and great tasting honey-based foods including energy bars, gels, organic chews and Stinger Waffles.’ Helping to fuel top cyclists, runners, triathletes and teams, Honey Stinger welcomed Lance Armstrong to its ownership team in early 2010. Honey Stinger products are available at specialty sporting goods retailers, natural food grocers and online.
All Honey Stinger Organic Energy Chews are made with USDA certified Organic ingredients and feature:
- 100% Organic tapioca syrup and honey – Pink Lemonade flavour
- 95% Organic ingredients – Lime-Ade flavour
- 160 calories per 50g (1.8oz) package
- 100% RDA Vitamin C
- 1g protein per packet
- 1g fibre per packet
- Lime-Ade flavour offers 32mg of caffeine from white tea extract
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and non-GMO ingredients
- 0g Trans Fats and no partially hydrogenated oils
- Multiple carbohydrate source: glucose, fructose, maltose, sucrose
Available from 24 May, via specialty retail and nutrition outlets nationwide across the US and retailing for US$1.99 per package, the new chew flavours come in single serving, box or case quantities.