According to the latest marketing promotion from Zoot Sports, ‘when comfort counts and a neutral performance-fast feel is demanded, the Ultra Race 3.0 is the triathlon shoe for you.’
With the 2011 race season now upon us, Zoot’s brand new triathlon footwear has a number of features:
- TekSheen upper hugs the foot
- BareFit: sockless wear = ‘no stink’
- Tri-Dry Technology ‘because water in shoes is weight on your feet’
- New patented Quick-Lace System, ‘set-it and forget-it fit’
- Carbon Span+ for balanced support and powerful toe-off
According to Zoot, its Ultra Race 3.0 Men’s Shoe delivers unmatched comfort and smooth supportive performance for all triathlon racing needs. For a similar feel in a neutral high-mileage trainer, Zoot also has the Ultra Kalani shoe.
Available in Classic Blue/Silver/Pure Yellow, the Zoot Ultra Race 3.0 Men’s Shoe has a retail price point of US$150.