Active Angelz, the women specific endurance lifestyle apparel company based in San Diego, has now entered its second year of operation. Launched in 2012 at the Interbike Show in Las Vegas, the company has ‘reached its goals of selling strategic stores nationwide, establishing a web presence and introduced its signature brand, Alii.’
Alii is positioned as a contemporary lifestyle performance apparel brand, created for women and proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. All the apparel in the range is made from the finest quality Italian performance fabrics. The brand’s mission is to ‘design and produce apparel for female multisport athletes that provide all the technical functionality to help them improve performance, but is feminine, stylish and fashionable at the same time.’
Andi Neugarten, founder and CEO of Active Angelz noted, “We believe that when you look and feel your best, you will perform your best.”
She continued, “In selecting Alii as the name of our endurance lifestyle brand, we pay tribute to the passion, motivation, determination and hard work that has gone into every athlete’s journey to the finish line. Alii is all about embracing an athletic lifestyle! The brand values recognize and embrace those of endurance athletes… passionate about their sport, driven to succeed, a sense of mind over matter.”
Some of the company’s milestones in its first trading year have been:
- Partnership with the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) as a sponsor. On board as a partner to support CAF’s culture of philanthropy and of giving back. Active Angelz and CAF believe that participation in sports at any level increases self-esteem, encourages independence and enhances quality of life. In turn, Active Angelz has pledged to donate a percentage of sales to CAF.
- Partnership with Breakaway Training, a premier multisport training and coaching organization. Here, Active Angelz announced the launch of the ‘A’ Team, a new women’s triathlon team. Open to passionate female age-group triathletes, the ‘A’ Team has begun accepting new applications for the 2014 season to enthusiastic response.
- The iconic triathlete, Paula Newby Frazier, has been quoted numerous times stating that Active Angelz merchandise is the best performance apparel she has ever worn.
- Numerous mentions in core, niche endurance sports publications for the brand’s performance attributes and femininity. Active Angelz has also received many social media postings from influencer tweeters and Facebook likes.
- The brand has found a ‘home’ in some of the most important, strategic bricks and mortar and on-line retailers nationwide across the US.
- The introduction of the Active Angelz ‘Run’ category for Spring 2014.
- Exhibiting at Interbike 2013, booth 20170.
Active Angelz is an innovative lifestyle apparel company inspired and created by women, exclusively for women. Its mission is to bring fashionable, functional and feminine multisport apparel to women who want to look and perform their best. Designed and manufactured in Southern California, Active Angelz is also proud to create jobs that benefit its local economy.