Challenge Family – the company behind the international Challenge long distance tri event series – has put together a very short video that outlines what its logo means. Starting with a piece of paper, the video reveals ‘the four emotions’ behind the brand.
It’s been a busy few weeks for Challenge Family:
- March saw Huub confirmed as the Swim Course Sponsor for the inaugural Challenge Penticton in Canada
- April saw the new Challenge Almere-Amsterdam event secure Rabobank Almere as a main sponsor
- In April Challenge Family formed a partnership with coaching company (backed by triathlon legend) MarkAllenOnline
- KMD Challenge Aarhus in Denmark then confirmed a retail backing from German multisports retailer Lemonsports
- The month of May has already seen some major developments with Challenge Family announcing its return to the Australian triathlon market with three new Challenge Half events added to the event organiser’s worldwide series.
- And only last week Challenge Penticton in Canada confirmed that Hammer Nutrition will be the event’s Nutrition Sponsor, and on-going sponsor for 2014 and 2015.