Chester, UK, based Eureka Cycle Sports has announced the launch of a new and improved website. The team behind the cycle retailer was keen to commission a new online presence to reflect the brand’s growing presence and to provide an improved experience for customers.
Specialist digital agency Yoma has developed a website that aims to deliver a series of customer benefits, including:
- Better structure that makes it easier for customers to find the products they want.
- Clear promotion of inewly stocked bike brands, including Scapin, Storck, Olympia and Argon 18
- A focus on nutrition brands, enabling customers to buy directly from Eureka
- An enhanced retail experience, with a streamlined purchase experience, clear promotion of offers and added-value content such as blogs and advisory guides.
- The chance to sign up for offers, promotions and the latest news from the store.
The design has also been refreshed and updated to better reflect the Eureka Cycle Sports brand, with dynamic elements, imagery and responsive styling that also optimises the content for viewing on tablets and smartphones as well as laptops and PCs.
Eureka Cycle Sports is a retailer of bikes, cycling equipment, clothing and accessories. The brand has a large online store as well as a physical retail presence based in Chester. According to the retailer, every item in stock is chosen for its quality and is assessed by the Eureka team of passionate cycling enthusiasts. A number of the major cycling and multsiport brands are sold, including Orbea, Storck, Zone3, Mavic, Scott, Olympia and Argon 18.
A release from Eureka adds, ‘Whether you choose to shop in-store or online, the team at Eureka Cycle Sports are committed to offering a superb level of customer service, a huge product offering and a first-class experience delivered by fellow cycling enthusiasts who are as passionate about the sport as you are.’