Award-winning wetsuit manufacturer, blueseventy is recruiting. An opportunity exists to work in the company’s Sales and Events team, based in Bath and travelling to some of the most prestigious triathlon events in the UK and Europe.
The Sales and Events position has responsibility for maximising triathlon sales by working alongside the existing Sales and Events Manager to support accounts, open new sales opportunities and attend various events.
This position works closely with the entire blueseventy team, including the elite pool swimwear division, to create advertisements, plan sales promotions, design consumer communications and a variety of other duties including ‘working with some of the best triathletes on the planet’.
- Establish and maintain strong industry relationships, particularly with retailers
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Help maintain a strong social media presence
- Attend industry trade shows
- Be well connected with the triathlon world in order to keep up with current news and trends
- Frequent travel for sales, staff education and triathlon events
The salary band is £20,000-£25,000 for ‘dynamic applicants with the right level of experience and passion’. To apply, send a covering letter and CV to teamuk[at]blueseventy.com by 09:00 GMT on 30 November 2015.
Previous sales experience is highly desired, triathlon experience is preferable, and energy and creativity are essential.