Major multisport and outdoor trade show ISPO MUNICH 2016 has introduced a new online shop for all exhibitor services. With the new shop, the organizers note that exhibitors can order all necessary services for their trade show appearance quickly and easily in one place. The new exhibitor shop replaces the existing exhibitor services order forms.
ISPO MUNICH, which takes place in the German city on 24-27 January 2016, will feature a new distribution of the show’s various exhibit halls. The revised structure aims to provide trade show visitors with a more efficient and improved overview of important trends and developments.
The modification takes current and future market changes into account and aims to strengthen growth topics, such as health & fitness, in context with established sports and outdoor segments.
Stated benefits of the new shop system for exhibitors include:
- Online orders for all technical installations (e.g. electricity, water) as well as marketing services (e.g. vouchers, advertising) via a single login
- Easy usability and user-friendly interface
- Ordering and cancelation in just a few steps directly online
- Creation of sub accounts for colleagues or exhibitors’ service providers
- Automated email notifications
- Order reports which exhibitors can use for preparation for the next trade show participation
As soon as ISPO MUNICH has received the confirmation of participation and this has been registered in the ISPO database, exhibitors will automatically receive an individual login for the exhibitor shop by email, starting from next week. Using this login link (valid for 5 days from issue), exhibitors can create an account and password.