Swedish entrepreneur Kirill Noskov has launched a Kickstarter campaign for innovative accessories brand IAMRUNBOX. To date, over 10 million people have backed 112,881 Kickstarter projects and US$2.6 billion has been pledged to get these projects off the ground. Kirill Noskov expects to raise over £20K to help him develop the IAMRUNBOX Backpack and ‘other more innovative and ergonomic products with run, cycle, and fitness-obsessed commuters in mind.’
The IAMRUNBOX Shirt & Garment Carrier and Backpack helps to keep clothes ‘crease-free and in pristine condition for professionals on the move’. The product is targeted at those running, cycling or walking to work. With 42% of Europeans surveyed reportedly saying they don’t have enough time to train, IAMRUNBOX products aim to provide a solution for time-poor fitness enthusiasts.
Positioned as a responsive start-up with big ideas, IAMRUNBOX has created a ‘dynamic online community who helped to drive the demand for the creation of the versatile backpack’.
Since an original unveiling in January 2015, IAMRUNBOX carriers have been sold to consumers in 30 countries, with the largest volume of sales in the UK. With £100,000 secured from business angels, and a third round of investment scheduled for winter 2017, Kirill Noskov and his team are aiming to drive the demand for efficiency in urban mobility.
IAMRUNBOX has its HQ in Ideon in Lund, Sweden. The team is spread all over the world with a flexible and accessible consulting model in place, reflecting a current drive for efficiency at work and a work life balance.
There are two versions of the backpack: Lite and Pro. The Pro version (RRP £134.95) includes a laptop storage compartment and outside string to attach a jacket or shoe bag. The Lite variant has an RRP of £99.95.
PRO backpack key features:
- Easy folding / packing with folding assistant and packing video
- Designed in Sweden
- 15” laptop compartment
- Clothes compartment
- Soft backside exterior for comfortable performance
- Designed for low-riding cycling position
- Ergonomic straps – reduced up and down movement/bumping
- Smart-load distribution technology
- Elastic string to keep straps together when backpack is carried by hand, and to attach backpack to a suitcase handle when travelling
- External string to attach a shoes bag or jacket
- Water bottle/keys pocket
- Large water-resistant waist pockets for a wallet, passport & mobile phone
- Weatherproof materials: water-resistant YKK zip; water-resistant EVA body; Exterior – high quality black nylon fabric with PU coating; Interior – high quality mesh and black velvet fabric
- Shoes bag
- Minimalistic design
- Ventilation to let shoes breathe
- Carries shoes up to EU 46 size