Events.com, the event management platform that ‘facilitates and enhances the experience of hosting and attending events’, has today announced that its Event Assistant App is now available for download on Google Play.
The Event Assistant App aims to cater directly to the needs of event organizers while offering a simple and seamless event check-in process for event attendees. The app also offers participant look-up using voice recognition search through Google. Events.com adds that this marks the first time that voice recognition search is available to event organizers in the marketplace.
- Data sync across all devices, helping to prevent duplicate check-ins
- New and cancelled registrations reflecting real-time
- Selfie-verification identifying participants during and after the event
- Waiver e-signature capture eliminating paper waivers
- Customized check-in flow
- Offline mode ensuring data is accessible despite strength of network connection
- Scanning and validation eliminating duplicate bib number assignment
- Instant access to check-in stats for monitoring progress of event check-in
“The Event Assistant App is the perfect partner to the Events.com online event management platform,” said Tressa Schultze, Product Manager at Events.com.
“The app provides organizers and volunteers with the tools to effortlessly keep lines moving on event day. User first is one of our core values; and intuitive technology, including voice recognition, supports that goal. The Event Assistant App strives to make event day easier for event organizers, volunteers and participants.”
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Events.com is a SaaS company driven by ‘a mission to connect people with experiences they love’. The company’s suite of software products combines ‘powerful tools with intuitive design offering simple-yet-sophisticated solutions’. This enables event organizers to manage, market and monetize events.