The Ultralight Wind Jacket from Showers Pass is said to be comfortably in its element at this time of year. Designed for unpredictable autumn/fall weather the company adds that its lightweight jacket ‘should be in every cyclist’s back pocket no matter how long they intend on riding for’.
The Elite Wind Fabric blocks wind and the PFC-free durable water repellent finish (DWR) sheds light rain while letting excess heat escape. Stretchy and seamless underarm side panels provide a comfortable trim fit while the 3M Scotchlight Reflective Material adds a layer of safety as daylight disappears. The Ultralight Wind Jacket weighs a light 5.8oz and packs down smaller than a water bottle.
- Elite Wind Fabric blocks wind and light rain while letting excess heat escape
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish (DWR) sheds light rain
- Jacket weighs only 5.8 oz /165 g (in size medium)
- Stretchy and seamless underarm side panels provide a comfortable trim fit
- 3M Scotchlight Reflective Material for visibility at night
- Silicone grip on dropped tail
- Asymmetrical front zipper for comfort
- Stuff sack included for easy packing
- Available in S, M, L, XL in Sky Blue and Red Orange.
- MSRP: US$79.00