Floyd’s of Leadville, the Colorado Based maker of CBD (cannabidiol) pain management supplements has introduced a new CBD based transdermal cream. The company adds that topical creams offer a distinct advantage over oral options, ‘allowing a higher concentration of medication to be applied directly to the area in need for faster relief’.
Recently the WHO (World Health Organization) released an announcement acknowledging some of the health benefits provided by cannabidiol and along with WADA’s (World Anti-Doping Agency) removal of CBD from its banned substance list, Floyd’s CBD Transdermal Cream is aiming to ‘[wear] the leader’s jersey for all natural pain and recovery options’.
Floyd’s of Leadville CBD Hemp Oil utilizes anti-inflammatory strains to take the edge off the pain post-exercise, or applied to a pre-existing injury. The introduction of a topical cream means pain relief can be applied directly to the area in need and the effects can be felt immediately as the supplement does not need to go through the digestive system.
Floyd’s of Leadville notes that CBD hemp oil is different, due to being:
- Natural: no preservatives or additives in the capsules, only natural CBD hemp oil; 100% Hemp based and non-psychoactive
- Effective: utilizes anti-inflammatory formulation
- Healthful: includes essential fatty acids such as Omega -3, 6, and GLA
- Transdermal cream
- 7 mg of CBD per pump
- All natural ingredients
- No preservatives or additives
- Essential fatty acids (Omega -3, 6, and GLA)
- Anti-inflammatory and stress formula
- Claimed Relaxing effects
- MSRP: US$69