ATEC, Australia’s Triathlon Endurance and Cycling Show celebrates the endurance lifestyle in Australia and is back this September to kick off the multisport season Down Under. To prepare athletes for the 2017-18 triathlon season in Australia, ATEC – which runs on 9-10 September at the Royal Halls of Industries, Sydney – is offering a range of educational seminars, practical workshops, live activations, cooking demonstrations and competitions for visitors to participate in.
The organising team has released a promo for this year’s show…
Get ready for the season at ATEC 2017!
Posted by The Australian Triathlon, Endurance & Cycling Show on Tuesday, 16 May 2017
Show visitors can meet and learn from inspiring endurance athletes, such Craig ‘Crowie’ Alexander, and other IRONMAN champions, endurance runners, cyclists, coaches and dieticians and take advantage of show specials from a number of leading endurance brands.
During the ATEC weekend, Crowie will take part in a 45-minute Q&A session on the show’s main stage, two ‘meet & greet’ sessions and live coaching workshops presented by his coaching business, Sansego.
ATEC 2017 includes:
- Free seminars and Q&A sessions from inspiring Australian endurance athletes such as Craig Alexander, Pat Farmer, Pete Jacobs, Henk Vogels and other inspiring athletes, coaches and nutritionists
- Practical workshops to ‘learn how barefoot training can improve your running, improve your bike handling skills or check out the latest swim stroke analysis by professional coaches and trainers’
- Cooking demonstrations from health coaches and endurance athletes to improve athletes’ training diet
- An Adventurethon zone ‘showcasing the skills you can pick up and bring to future adventures broadening your horizon’
- Rolling fix bike tune ups, GWR attempts, a cryotherapy chamber and more live activations
- A Virtual Show Bag with a range of offers available at the show
To gain entry this September, 2FOR1 tickets are available, using the following 2FOR1 discount code: ATEC17TB. This code can be used at check-out to receive 2FOR1 tickets. The code will be valid until the event.