Six mechanics from six professional cycling teams are going head-to-head in a race against the clock to win the World Bike Packing Championships 2017. The event, organised by bike bag specialist Scicon is now running for the third year. To coincide with this year’s competition, Scicon is inviting fans to guess the fastest team – in a competition to win a Scicon AeroComfort ROAD 3.0 TSA bike travel bag.
Fans can submit their entries before the competition closes on 14 May; and then between 16 May and the final day of the Giro d’Italia on 28 May Scicon will publish the videos of each mechanic on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The six mechanics and the six teams who accepted the challenge are:
- Primoz Šegina from Bahrain Merida
- Mickael Szolnik from AG2R La Mondiale
- Gari Atxa from Orica-Scott
- Nicolas Coosemans from Quick-Step Floors
- Mauro Adobati from Trek-Segafredo
- Guido Sheeren from BORA-hansgrohe