Based in Tampa, Florida, the Athlete Engagement Program Manager with the IRONMAN Foundation will primarily focus on strengthening and building relationships with new female triathletes as well as prospective and current IRONMAN athletes.
This includes ‘providing outstanding customer service and communication to participants in and prospects for the IRONMAN Foundation Programs, including Women for Tri’.
This individual will be ‘the driving force in developing new and creative ways to propel current programs forward to increase the value being provided to athletes to enhance their experience, as well as provide an inherent sense of community and overall support.’
- Assist in the successful execution of athlete outreach and engagement programs via the Women for Tri initiative, providing exemplary support to all participants as well as prospective and current IRONMAN athletes
- Advocate internally for the Women for Tri strategies and programs
- Manage the Women For Tri Triathlon Club Grant Programs, including communication, applications, tracking and metrics
- Manage the day to day operations of the Women for Tri and IRONMAN Foundation Ambassador Programs, including ambassador communication, program fulfilment, tracking and metrics, and other duties as assigned by the foundation
- Develop and manage a Women For Tri social media and digital marketing content calendar to provide relevant and timely information
- Oversight and execution of social and digital content strategy to increase athlete engagement
- Manage all elements of the Women for Tri website, to include visual design, content, SEO, keyword strategies, and core functionality
- Develop reporting platform and reporting cadence for all social and digital communication channels, as well as key website performance metrics
- Manage Women For Tri fundraising athletes, to include recruitment and fundraising support
- Liaise with the Women for Tri advisory committee to develop, launch, execute and manage new initiatives, including the virtual TriClub
- Manage IRONMAN Foundation & Women for Tri merchandise inventory, distribution and marketing plans to ensure appropriate revenue growth
- Collaborate and provide administrative support on additional IRONMAN Foundation projects as assigned
- Represent IRONMAN Foundation & Women for Tri at key IRONMAN events over the course of the triathlon season
- Assist in coordination of off-site events
Key success indicators/attributes:
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and be open-minded, as well as communicate new ideas that add value to the team
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct; possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a highly-collaborative and close team environment
- Superior project management skills
- Background or experience in the endurance space mandatory
The IRONMAN Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Those interested can apply directly via TeamWork Online.