Trade show visitors at this year’s Eurobike in Germany – running from 30 August to 2 September – are invited to visit KASK on stand A3-103 at Eurobike to see the new KOO Open Cube glasses. Following on from the KOO Open sunglasses range, which was launched last year, the new KOO Open Cube sunglasses are a half frame model with removable, interchangeable lenses and new colours. With added ventilation, KOO Open Cube ‘ensure the rider’s vision is always crystal clear – whatever the weather’.
KOO eyewear is designed specifically to work seamlessly with KASK cycling helmets and are 100% made in Italy. Attention to detail is paramount, with lenses manufactured by the renowned lens maker Zeiss. The eyewear is available in different colourways so riders can coordinate with their KASK helmet, bike and kit.
KOO Open Cube sunglasses, key features:
- Constructed of polycarbonate with each component 100% made in Italy
- Weigh just 30g and come in either small or medium with Asian fit available
- Interchangeable lenses are manufactured by the renowned German lens maker Zeiss
- Lenses are available in three new colours – infrared (suitable for road), ultra white and red mirror (suitable for mountain biking)
- Ventilation incorporates added channels in the lens to maximise airflow ‘keeping the rider cool and the vision perfect’
- Micrometrical arms adjustment –flexible temples improve the fitting without interfering with comfort
- Innovative folding pivot to store and fold, and a soft rubber nose-pad with two adjustable positions for a customized fit; a smaller nose bridge will also come as standard in the packaging
- Available in 12 different colorways to coordinate with a KASK helmet, bike and kit
- Priced at €199 / £169.99 / US$239
The UCI Women’s team Cervelo Bigla, who are supported by KOO took part in a photoshoot to show KOO Open Cube in action. A release from the company added that KOO Open Cube sunglasses are designed to keep sun, salt, bugs and mud out of riders’ eyes as well as giving a comfortable, stylish finish for riders of all abilities.
The new sunglasses will be available from December in Europe, USA and Asia. The 12 colorways available are: Black, White, Red, Light Blue, Black/Red, Black/Lime, Black/White, Anthracite Matt/Cherry, Light Blue/Orange, Pine Green/White, Pine Green/Lime and Anthracite Matt/White.
KASK is an Italian company, born in 2004, and specialising in developing, designing and manufacturing helmets of the highest quality. In 2016 the company launched launched the KOO brand with the first collection named ‘Open’, a range for all KASK markets focusing initially on cycling eyewear, with further product categories to be announced in due course. Designed specifically to work seamlessly with KASK cycling helmets, KOO eyewear is available in different colourways so riders can coordinate with their KASK helmet, bike and kit.