The Multitasker from MissFits Nutrition has been unveiled – billed as ‘the first perfectly portioned, protein shake designed just for women’. Presented in a single serve sachet, this kit-bag nutrition offering ‘holds everything you need to hit your workout goals, tone up and feel radiant on the inside and out’.
MissFits Nutrition points out that, ‘whether it’s a HIIT session or yoga class, a bootcamp, triathlon or your first 10K, The Multitasker will help you feel stronger and recover faster’.
The Multitasker comes in Chocolate, Vanilla, Berry and Coffee variants with no added sugar. The sachets include ingredients such as cacao powder, vanilla beans, real fruit and coffee beans. Each 25g sachet contains 16g protein, under 80 calories, zero artificial additives, preservatives or chemicals.
MissFits Nutrition notes a range of other ingredients:
- Pea protein: ‘all nine essential amino acids needed to replenish muscles, without the bloat commonly associated with dairy proteins’.
- Glutamine: complements the pea protein and speeds up recovery time.
- Vitamin b12 and green tea extract: reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc and bamboo extract: rejuvenates skin, hair and nails.
- Digestive enzymes, probiotic and flax seed powder: aids digestion and promotes gut health.
Tara Adlestone, Co-Founder at MissFits Nutrition, said: “Protein has long been perceived as a product just for men, to bulk up and grow muscle mass. It is our goal to educate women that protein holds the key to radiance and strength on the inside and out. It really is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle.
“We have created The Multitasker to be a trusted source of high-quality lean pea protein and essential nutrients and to empower all active women. The sachets are ideal for busy women juggling their career, training, travel, family and social commitments; recovery on the go has never been easier.”
Suitable for vegans, the recovery shakes are gluten and GMO free. Prices start at £16.00 for 12 sachets.