Having turned heads at Eurobike 2018 with its award-winning drivetrain concept – DrivEn – CeramicSpeed has now announced a one-off special bike competition featuring an exclusive limited, ‘Victory Edition’ Over Sized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW).
Running from 16-29 July, CeramicSpeed is offering what is being billed ‘a money-can’t-buy replica of Romain Bardet’s Factor O2’ – the recently launched Romain Bardet special edition frame kit, including Black Inc cockpit and seat post worth nearly €20,000.
According to CeramicSpeed this is an identical bike to the one Bardet will be using at the Tour de France with a ‘world-class finishing kit,’ including:
- Factor O2 Frame Kit including Black Inc. cockpit and seatpost
- A limited ‘Victory Edition’ CeramicSpeed OSPW System with a hand-painted cage in a unique, glitter iridescent finish
- A set of the newly launched Mavic Cosmic Ultimate Tubular TDF Edition wheels
- Fi’zi:k Arione R1 saddle
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Di2 groupset
- CeramicSpeed Headset
- CeramicSpeed Bottom Bracket BBright Bottom Bracket
Entries for CeramicSpeed’s Romain Bardet Factor O2 competition are now open online.
Victory Edition OSPW System
To celebrate the Tour de France, CeramicSpeed is releasing the exclusive ‘Victory Edition’ OSPW System. This is a special edition hand-painted cage, in a unique glitter iridescent finish, complete with 3D-Printed Hollow Titanium Oversized Pulley Wheels, available only for Shimano 9100 groupsets (13/19-tooth combination).
Multiple Tour de France stage winner Romain Bardet will be using one throughout July and world-class triathletes Patrick Lange and Mario Mola will ride ‘Victory Edition’ OSPWs from August.