Pro Carbon Cycling Shoes are the first range of shoes from premium cycling brand, Le Col. Built using a unidirectional carbon fibre platform, the company adds that the shoes are a ‘culmination of years of development and pro insight that balances rigidity, weight and fit.’
Crafted with a high-grade PU leather that is specially contoured to map with the foot under tension, the shoes aim to ‘offer a supple and supportive feel, yet do not compromise on performance.’ The sole promotes better ventilation through an integrated channel, whilst prominent rubber pads protect the sole integrity at the toe and heel areas.
Subtly styled and in keeping with a classic professional look, the shoes are predominantly white and have an RRP of £250.
Le Col founder and former pro-cyclist, Yanto Barker said, “I wanted to make shoes that remain rigid and un-flexing in the face of your fiercest sprint or out of the saddle effort. It was also imperative that they deliver a reliable long-lasting fit that were durable and non-stretching. I believe the Le Col Pro Carbon road shoes tick all of these boxes and more.”
He continued, “Your shoes are not only the principle point of contact with your bike, but some of the most personal items in a cyclist’s kit. Stylish, well made shoes have been something I’ve always sought after, and knowing what’s needed, I decided we would make our own.
“Classically styled, carbon soled, and closed with dials, the Le Col Pro Carbon Road Shoes offer elite rigidity, micro adjustment, and a clean uncomplicated look.”
- Upper – Contoured PU leather with integrated breathable mesh
- Sole – Unidirectional Carbon Fibre with integrated air vents
- Carbon fibre sole delivers complete transfer of power
- 2.0 mm carbon fibre sole thickness for a small stack height and more direct transfer of power
- Premium synthetic PU Leather upper offers a supple feel
- PU leather offers weight savings versus microfiber and leather whilst remaining tough and weatherproof
- Ventilation through meshed zones and upper perforations
- Air Control vent in sole for premium thermal exchange
- Dial and wire fastening for enhanced fit
- Rubber pads protect sole integrity for increased lifespan
- Washable EVA insole
- Weight per pair (EU43): 545g
- Compatible with three bolt road cleats
The Le Col Pro Carbon road shoes are currently only available to purchase in sizes, EU 43, 44 and 45.