R4 are the latest generation road shoes from EKOÏ. They represent the top-end of the French accessories and apparel specialist’s range, and the shoes are positioned as being comfortable and polyvalent (with multiple aspects). According to the company, they ‘provide an unbeatable power transfer, thanks to their ultralight 3K carbon, ultrathin sole (4.8mm).’
R4 shoes are positioned as being ‘ideal for those who practice cycling as an amateur or for the use in competitions.’ They are light (250g in size 40) and feature an ergonomic arch support and precise foot support thanks to the tightening by two independent dials.
The new EKOÏ shoes are available in full black or full white, for sale online only at www.ekoi.com and priced at £248.77. EKOÏ adds that the R4 shoes are sent to the end-consumer into an elegant leather bag.
- Available in white or black
- UD ultralight 3K and ultrathin carbon sole equipped with a (front and rear) ventilation system
- 3-hole cleats, compatible with all major brands of pedals
- Upper in synthetic perforated leather, which helps with the elimination of moisture and sweat
- Lined interior for maximum comfort
- Padded tongue
- Spandex grip inner lining to improve foot holding, and stability-enhancing hidden heel cup
- Removable rubber heel pad
- 2 ATOP dials