The USA Swimming Athletes’ Executive Committee and Athlete Leadership Task Force are hosting the first-ever USA Swimming Leadership Summit, in partnership with Gulf Swimming and the University of Houston, on 20-22 April 2018.
The summit is developed by athletes, for athletes in collaboration with Forward Progress Athletics Consulting to develop an interactive curriculum on leadership values and skills. The summit will be led by an all-female coaching staff including:
- Sue Chen from Nation’s Capital Swim Club
- Alison Beebe from Santa Clara Swim Club
- Crystal Coleman from Penn Charter Aquatic Club
- Olga Espinosa from St Croix Swim Club
- Alexis Keto from New Trier Aquatics
- Kate Lundsten from Aquajets Swim Team
Each Local Swimming Committee (LSC) will send two athletes and one coach to participate in the event. Athletes and coaches interested in participating should contact their LSC.