Since its introduction, the award-winning Wolf Tooth RoadLink has given riders the ability to increase the range of their Shimano road drivetrains while maintaining ‘near-factory levels of chain wrap and shifting performance’. The RoadLink DM (Direct Mount) is Wolf Tooth’s new RoadLink offering that fits Shimano’s current generation R8000 Ultegra and R9100 Dura-Ace rear derailleurs.
Like the mountain-focused GoatLink, the RoadLink DM replaces Shimano’s stock Direct Mount allowing riders to relocate the derailleur to provide clearance for larger-than-stock range cassettes and while maintaining chain wrap and improving shifting. According to Wolf Tooth the result is includes ‘larger gear ranges that riders want and expect for their road, commuter, gravel, and touring bicycles.’
Wolf Tooth’s RoadLink DM is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminium and built at the company’s new facility in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Compatible with Shimano R9100-generation Dura-Ace and R8000-generation Ultegra rear derailleurs
- Compatible with standard derailleur hangers only
- Direct mount hangers not supported
- Optimized for use with 11-36t, 11-40t, 11-42t 11-speed cassettes
- Will improve performance 10-42t 11-speed cassettes – but not to factory levels.
- 20g weight
- 8g weight increase compared to stock derailleur
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminium with stainless steel hardware
- Type II anodized in black
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN, USA