Nautilus has expanded its Schwinn product portfolio with the new Schwinn IC4 bike and Schwinn 810 treadmill. The new IC4 bike and 810 treadmill feature a connected fitness experience, and ‘numerous workout options for a range of fitness levels.’
Both machines offer Bluetooth data connectivity, so users can also connect to popular third-party apps – ‘allowing them to ride or run with their favourite trainers from Peloton; or interact, train and compete against others on Zwift.’
Nautilus’s new Explore the World app is also available on the IC4 bike and 810 treadmill, allowing users to experience virtual courses – from the Irish countryside to the beaches of Australia – that automatically adjust to their speed.
The app, which is available from November 15, features real-world maps with high-definition video and new routes added regularly. Explore the World also syncs with popular fitness tracking apps including UA Record, MapMyRun, MapMyRide, Strava, Apple Health and Google Fit.
“The Schwinn brand has a long legacy of combining fun and fitness, keeping consumers motivated from the comfort and convenience of their home,” said Jim Barr, CEO for Nautilus. “The Schwinn IC4 bike and 810 treadmill reinforce our continued commitment to help our customers live healthier lives and stay with their workout routines longer by delivering high quality, connected fitness machines at an affordable price.”
The Schwinn IC4 bike is available for direct purchase online and at select retailers including Dick’s Sporting Goods and Amazon for US$799. The Schwinn 810 treadmill is available at select retailers including Amazon, for US$699.
Nautilus points to a number of features in the new bike and treadmill:
Schwinn IC4 Bike
- Slim and compact footprint, to fit in a user’s home
- Electromagnetic resistance system (ECB) provides a smooth, quiet ride.
- Resistance knob allows for 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels to meet the needs of the individual user
- Flexible seat and handlebars that adjust horizontally and vertically
- Race-style high-density foam seat, offering comfort for long rides
- Dual-link pedals with toe cages (included) so users have the option of using standard toe cages or SPD clips
- Full colour backlit LCD display
- Integrated device holder for phone or tablet
- Other custom features include easy-reach cradles with 3lb dumbbells to provide users with instant access to a full body workout; heart rate armband, and dual water bottle holders
Schwinn 810 Treadmill
- 16 workout programs and an adjustable speed and incline
- Accommodates two user profiles
- 2.6 continuous-duty horsepower (CHP) motor for walking, jogging or running up to 10 mph
- Generous running path features a SoftTrak deck cushioning system to help reduce joint stress
- SoftDrop deck folding technology provides a gentle descent, and transport wheels allow for roll away and storage
- Large blue LCD display
- Integrated media shelf for phone, tablet, or other reading materials
Other custom features include integrated heart rate contacts, a USB media charging port, in-console speakers, and dual water bottle holders.