Running from mid-November, national governing body British Triathlon is organising five exclusive roadshows to connect with and support the triathlon event organiser community.
Delivered by experts from across the events and triathlon industry, these roadshows will cover a variety of topics including ‘Working with Local Press’, ‘Engaging Stakeholders’ and ‘Sustainable Events’. The objective is to help event organisers in developing themselves and their events. Booking closes on Wednesday 13 November.
British Triathlon adds that ‘Permitting event organisers are invited to join the Event Engagement Team for free during November at these insightful and interesting roadshows for the opportunity to network, hear from industry experts, ask questions and meet a number of the British Triathlon team. There will be a charge for non-permitting event organisers.
Each roadshow will run from 11am until 4pm GMT with lunch provided:
Date / Regional location / Venue / Main topic
- Monday 18 November / North East England / Sedgefield Racecourse, County Durham / Engaging Stakeholders
- Tuesday 19 November / Central England / Beeston Fields Golf Club, Nottinghamshire / Sustainable Events
- Thursday 21 November / South East England / House of Sport, London / Working with Local Press
- Monday 25 November / West England / Worcester Racecourse, Worcestershire / Event Organisation and Delivery
- Friday 29 November / North West England / Bolton Arena, Lancashire / Route Planning
Event organisers can book online, and will need to complete the form for each roadshow wishing to attend. For further information, email events[at]britishtriathlon.org.