Race week for the 2019 Vega IRONMAN World Championship continued in Kailua-Kona, Hawai`i and with it, a number of activities and events.
IRONMAN Partners In Kailua-Kona
With nearly a dozen IRONMAN partner brands represented on the island of Kona, athletes are encouraged to see the variety of products and amenities available, ranging from nutritional supplements to training materials.
In its first year as a title partner at the IRONMAN World Championship, nutrition brand Vega will be front and centre for athletes throughout the week. It has sampling throughout IRONMAN Village, and its ‘Vegamobile’ will be located at different spots for spectators to try out their smoothies.
Other sponsor brands with activations include:
- Addaday will debut its new co-branded IRONMAN massage chair
- HOKA ONE ONE, in partnership with the IRONMAN merchandise team, will be selling its co-branded IRONMAN KONA MACH 2 shoe along with Kona inspired Carbon X shoes.
- Gatorade Endurance will be performing sweat testing all week long at its IRONMAN Village location.
- GU Energy will be promoting its TerraCycle initiative that collects used single serve nutrition wrappers and send them back to the US for recycling.
- Master Spas will be demonstrating its new swim spa located in the IRONMAN Village.
- Red Bull will host an exclusive branded aid station in The Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority.
- ROKA, the official swim partner of IRONMAN, has been demonstrating its goggles and swimskins all week, and will award the fastest swimmer of each age group with a US$50 discount on its products.
- Santini, the official cycling and triathlon apparel of IRONMAN, will be providing Italian coffee in the expo to anyone who buys Santini gear in the merch store. IT will also host a short fashion show during IRONMAN Village stage time.
- Ventum, the official global bike partner of IRONMAN, hosted its Annual Ventum Group Ride in partnership with Vega.