KASK is set to launch the brand new Caipi off-road helmet, designed for all-round off-road riding, at the Sea Otter Classic cycling festival in Monterey, California on 11 April.
Caipi boasts a lightweight construction. It features 22 individual ports for optimum cooling, as well as integrated ventilation built into the lightweight visor.
Head coverage is generous, offering increased protection required for off-road riding. Along with all-round coverage, the extended rear section – featuring additional ventilation – covers the back of the head down to a line level with the base of the skull. The neat peak offers protection from spray, trail debris and the sun.
Rider comfort is improved by the inclusion of thermoformed padding and KASK’s Octo Fit system, which enables the helmet to cradle the head for optimum safety and fit during long days in the saddle. This can be adjusted further using the Custom Fit Divider on the strap, helping to ensure the fit of the strap under the chin.
- Lightweight (250g in size medium; 290g for CPSC certified helmets)
- Ventilation with 22 ports
- Generous protection and head coverage
- Thermoformed padding
- Octo Fit adjustment system
- Custom fit divider on strap for optimal fit
- Lightweight polypropylene visor with integrated ventilation
- EU, US and AUS safety standards
- Available in M (52-58cm) and L (59-62cm) sizes
- Nine colors (Anthracite/Lime, Anthracite/Orange, Black Anthracite, Matt Black, Lime, Orange, Red, Turquoise and White)
- RRP €139; US$169