Sport headphones specialist Jaybird has unveiled Jaybird VISTA Totally Wireless Sport Headphones. The new product is billed as the company’s lightest, most streamlined and powerful earbud to date, designed for the demanding needs of runners and athletes.
‘Featuring IPX7 waterproof and sweatproof construction, a secure and comfortable fit, up to 16 hours of listening and a stashable charging case, VISTA can power any adventure or workout.’
“Today’s athlete demands zero distractions,” said Jamie Parker, CEO of Jaybird. “That’s why we set out to design the most powerful wireless headphones in the smallest and lightest form factor. The result of this obsession is Jaybird VISTA – our lightest, smallest and most durable earbuds to date.
“With up to 32 hours of single bud use, best-in-class connectivity, stereo phone calls and IPX7-rated waterproof and sweat-proof, the pocketable Jaybird VISTA are the essential totally wireless headphones for every athlete.”
- At only 6g, VISTA is one of the smallest and lightest earbuds on the market. The compact, low-profile case is designed to fit in a running stash pocket, making it ready to go in any situation.
- VISTA delivers six hours of audio on a full charge, plus 10 more in the charging case, for a total of 16 hours of listening. A quick five-minute charge gives an hour of playtime. The case itself is charged with the included USB-C cable. By using each bud independently, users can extend battery life up to 32 hours – for those big training days or simply to stay more in tune with surroundings.
- VISTA is not only IPX7 waterproof, but also sweatproof and crushproof.
- With three different silicon ear gel sizes, VISTA ensures a secure fit. With SportFit’s integrated eartip and fins, users can focus on their activities.
- Redesigned 6mm milled sound drivers deliver improved precision, less harmonic distortion and better audio accuracy. Within the Jaybird app, a Personal EQ function tests the user’s hearing and creates an ideal sound profile.
- Featuring JBS1 wireless technology, VISTA provides Bluetooth 5.0 connection to an iOS or Android device, stereo phone calls and independent right/left bud use with no video latency. With a quick touch of a button, users can also access Siri or Google Assistant.
Jaybird VISTA Totally Wireless Sport Headphones are available now in Black at jaybirdsport.com and select internet retailers for a suggested retail price of US$179.99. The wireless headphones are expected to be available in select retail stores in August 2019. Two additional colours, Nimbus Gray and Mineral Blue, are expected to be available in the autumn/fall. The Jaybird app is free and available through the iOS and Android app stores.
Established in 2006, Jaybird is a pioneer in sports Bluetooth wireless headphones for runners, outdoor athletes, and fitness enthusiasts. Jaybird is a brand of Logitech International, founded in 1981 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. Logitech is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).