Polar has introduced two new colours for its newest fitness watch, Polar Ignite: rose gold with a pink wristband in size small, and copper with a black wristband in size medium/large.
Polar Ignite boasts a thin, lightweight design that ‘makes 24/7 data tracking and analysis a reality’. Equipped with sleep analysis, overnight recovery insights and personalized and adaptive training guidance, Polar Ignite is a versatile training tool. Core features include:
- Sleep Quality Insights with Sleep Plus Stages offers insight into the amount and quality of sleep, as well as how users cycled through light, deep, and REM sleep stages. This data is condensed into a simple, easy to understand Sleep Score.
- Recovery Insights with Nightly Recharge measures how well individuals are recovered from training and daily stress. Nightly Recharge interprets the Sleep Score, combines it with daily recovery information from the body, and uses this to offer personalized tips to help adjust a user’s daily plan.
- Personalized Training with FitSpark is a daily training guide that provides users with personalized, adaptive guidance based on fitness level, training history, and Nightly Recharge measurement. Users can choose from suggested exercises on the watch, and then follow along with animations and guidance during the workout.
- Serene: Offers guided breathing exercises, right from the wrist.
- Daily activity tracking and continuous heart rate measurement via Polar’s Precision Prime optical heart rate monitor.
- GPS, colour touchscreen display, and up to five days of battery life.
- Additional features include Running Index, Running Program, and swim metrics.
Polar Ignite is available for US$229.95 at polar.com.