The organisers of The National Running Show in partnership with Children with Cancer UK have announced the sponsors for The National Running Show Networking Dinner, taking place in Birmingham, UK, on Saturday 25th January 2020.
Coming on board as sponsors for the B2B networking dinner are Harrison Creative, Mann Broadbent, Women’s Running and Athletics Weekly; and the Media Partner will be Noah Creative Content.
As sponsors they will be supporting the evening of networking and business, which positioned on the middle night of the award-winning National Running Show Birmingham in partnership with Children with Cancer UK. (The National Running Show Birmingham takes place on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th January 2020 at Birmingham’s NEC.)
Some 400 guests are expected to gather at the Hilton Metropole NEC for the National Running Show Networking Dinner.
- Sponsors Harrison Creative are event branding experts working with some of the world’s biggest events including London Marathon, Great Run and Tough Mudder.
- Independent insurance broker Mann Broadbent specialises in sport, dance and leisure insurance.
- Women’s Running is a dedicated running coaching magazine providing features and advice to runners, from those new to running through to experienced athletes.
- Weekly track and field magazine Athletics Weekly, meanwhile, covers news, results, fixtures, coaching and product advice for all aspects of track and field, cross country and road racing.
- Media Partner Noah Creative Content specialises in documentary, title sequences, corporate films, promos and digital content.
The guest list will include many of the exhibitors, partners and sponsors attending The National Running Show during the day.
The National Running Show Networking Dinner will be hosted by comedians Paul Tonkinson and Rob Deering and promises to be a ‘networking dinner with a twist’. Guests will be encouraged to move tables between each course, a networking bar will be open throughout the evening and a special event app will allow guests to message and meet each other as well as scan each other’s details.
Mike Seaman, CEO of Raccoon Events, said “We are delighted to welcome the sponsors for The National Running Show Networking Dinner and would like to thank them for their support in hosting this unique B2B networking dinner. It will be a superb opportunity for running-related businesses and industry leaders to network, socialise and enjoy a fun evening of entertainment and opportunity at the end of day one at The National Running Show.
“We have a fantastic line-up of delegates and guests and would encourage anyone interested to book their ticket now. We look forward to welcoming everyone to this networking dinner with a difference.”
The National Running Show Networking Dinner takes place from 19:00 GMT on Saturday 25th January 2020 at the Hilton Metropole NEC. Tickets cost £100 (+ VAT) and include entertainment, a drinks reception and a 3-course meal. The dress code is smart casual.
The third edition of The National Running Show Birmingham takes place at Birmingham’s NEC on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th January 2020. The first edition of The National Running London takes place on 13th-14th June 2020.