Bicycle shipping service BikeFlights.com has introduced its brand ambassadors for the 2020 season, including nine individuals and five teams.
“We are honored to have such talented and enthusiastic cyclists as our BikeFlights.com brand ambassadors,” said Sue George, Vice President at BikeFlights.com. “And we can’t wait to see what they will get up to this year and how they will inspire us to achieve and adventure.”
Now in its sixth year, the BikeFlights.com Brand Ambassador Program aims to make it easy for ambassadors to get their bikes, wheels and bike-related gear to, from and between training camps and events. They do so in exchange for help spreading the word about BikeFlights.com.
Ambassadors include gravel riders, mountain bikers, road riders, trackies, triathletes and cyclocrossers from all over the US and range from developing young junior riders to Olympians.
BikeFlights.com ambassadors will be in action at gravel events such the Mid South, Dirty Kanza, Steamboat Gravel and Rebecca’s Private Idaho; and at mountain bike events like the US Mountain Bike National Championships and Iceman Cometh. They’ll also be at other USA Cycling National Championships events held for road, track and cyclocross disciplines.
- Alexey Vermeulen (Privateer) – Pinckney, MI
- Ashton Lambie (Privateer) – Lincoln, NE
- Ayesha McGowen (Liv Racing) – Decatur, GA
- Christina Birch (Team USA & Privateer) – Los Angeles CA
- Kerry Werner (Kona Maxxis Shimano) – Winston Salem, NC
- Kristin Fleschner (Privateer) – Terre Haute, IN
- Liza Rachetto (DNA Cycling) – Boise, ID
- Rebecca Rusch (Privateer) – Ketchum, ID
- Sarah Sturm (Specialized Gravel) – Durango, CO
- Stan’s-Pivot Pro Mountain Bike Team (including Chloe Woodruff, Keegan Swenson and Rose Grant)
- Dirt Camp Devo Team (including Carson Beckett, Jerry Dufour, Eli Kranefuss and Sandy Floren)
- Squid Squad (including Emily Kachorek, Benjamin Gomez Villafane, Chris Nabma and Samantha Runnels)
- Team S&M CX (including Clara Honsinger, Sophie Russenberger and Brenna Wrye-Simpson)
- Bear Development Team
The BikeFlights.com ambassador program is full for 2020. The application period for 2021 brand ambassadors will open during the first half of October and typically remains open for about two weeks.