Sponsorship opportunities are available with the Outlaw Triathlon for 2020 and beyond. Outlaw features five races in 2020, making it the biggest long-distance triathlon series in the UK with more than 6,000 finishers expected this year.
Since launching in 2010, Outlaw has cheered more than 22,000 race finishers and won awards for its race delivery. Opportunities for brands and organisations to get involved include title sponsorship, category partnerships including run course sponsor and bespoke supporting partnerships.
Event director and founder, Iain Hamilton, said “Last year Outlaw went through a successful rebranding exercise, and with recent expansion and significant growth in competitor numbers, there are new opportunities for potential sponsors.
“We have an operational budget of a million pounds to deliver five events this year, and I would welcome contact from anyone who can work with us to help create additional value for competitors and spectators.”
According to a release… ‘Working with Outlaw offers benefits including involvement in events that regularly achieve 99% customer satisfaction and repeat entries. As well as athletes, events attract spectator numbers – an independent study at Outlaw Nottingham reported 11,000 visitors at a previous edition of the event.’
Sponsors have rights to extensive photographic and video content, which can be tailored to suit specific requirements, as well as race entries (including for sold out events), expo space, database mailings, logo usage, event branding and more.
Colin McNeill used Outlaw to help launch the Raceskin brand in 2014 and has been an event partner ever since. He said “When I launched Raceskin, it was important to get in front of a specific target audience to gain brand exposure and meet potential customers. It’s worked well for us and we’re now into our seventh year as an Outlaw partner.”
The Outlaw Triathlon Series suggests sponsorship packages, such as:
- Targeted product sampling – specific audience demographic, many of whom camp on site at events and bring an average of 3-5 spectators each
- Branded live stream – engage directly with event viewers
- Outlaw mobile application – reach spectators, competitors and future competitors
- Engaged social media – interactive branded ‘Outlaw art’ installations / illuminations would ‘reach thousands’
- Direct selling to engaged customers – reach a specific audience
- Associated events – directly sponsor adult and kids’ multisport events taking place during Outlaw weekends, or help create new events
The Outlaw Series 2020:
- Outlaw Half Nottingham, 17 May
- Outlaw Half Bowood (Wiltshire), 7 June
- Outlaw Half Holkham (North Norfolk), 28 June
- Outlaw Nottingham, 26 July
- Outlaw X (North Nottinghamshire), 27 September
Those interested in discussing sponsorship opportunities can contact info[at]osbevents.com.